8.5.12

The day-2 anecdote

The foggy hill is in fact, a very bumpy one.

At least very bumpy and foreign to me at first sight. I mean first day. This job is very rewarding with a number of reasons; it might be the most stretching one out there, it values you to a level that you never expected, it, basically, throws stuffs to you, and you have to take them one by one.

I still see things at a very positive side although might not be as enthusiastic as on some other things, which is perfectly reasonable. Banking per se is just as described by all others: fast-paced, dynamic, exacting, meritocratic. No matter what people actually do, regardless of functions, they bear the same banker's attitude.

Certainly I like this kind of atmosphere, I like positive people, I like to perform. The hard fact, though, is the transition between campus life and professional life is inevitable, and I am not good at adapting in a new environment.

We will see, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment