4.5.12

On the savepoint

Resting recklessly in between of busy semester and exciting internship, so many things crossed my mind in this yet another transition of life.


I walked down from a bumpy road, looking afar, a foggy hill. 


Events, coursework, tutoring, competition, job-hunting, networking, socializing;
Coursemates, friends around me, friends at US, friends back home, event partners, seniors, juniors, graduated seniors, family and all the people living around me.


My life is so multifaceted and dynamic that I could spent each of my day here differently, learning something new everyday. To a certain extent, I have deliberately paved down my path in this way, and I have enjoyed everything like never before.


The next, is judgmental. Real world, here I come.


I like this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment